
Voila! I have a new one. Unfotunately, I don't have any knitting-related pictures to show, so I'm showing a picture of some fabric that I just ordered a swatch of. My boyfriend, who doesn't wear knitted things, has expressed the sentiment that he will wear sewn things and would like me to make him a shirt. I can deal with that. My brother thought this material was too "metro", but I like it. My boyfriend likes it. My dad likes it. One of my friends says it reminds her of curtains, but "definitely very nice curtains."
We shall see. I ordered the swatch because although it seems like the right sort of material for a guy's shirt, I want to make sure.
In other news: I finished the first of my Koigu socks. I have done about 16 inches of my cashmere cable scarf. I'm almost done with the waist decreases on my mum's Picovoli. I'm going to use the Merino Stretch yarn to make the Knit and Tonic Essential Stripe Sweater. I'm definitely going to try and finish my other projects first, and maybe start on the sweater while I'm doing knit beanies for my little brothers for Christmas presents.
Winter formal is this Saturday, and I'm making a really pretty necklace to go with my green dress. It's silver chaing with black crystals. And I'm going to Six Flags on Sunday!
p.s. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow!
3 comments:
To be honest, when I first saw the picture without reading anything, I thought, "Woh! Cool shower cutains! I want some!" But now I can totally see it as a guy's shirt. Very cool. Now where can I get matching shower curtains?
Oh yeah, I like the new blog, too.
Now I want shower curtains that look like that too!
Post a Comment