Sunday, November 06, 2005

Picture Post

Here's my mom's Picovoli, almost done. I knit through an entire ball of yarn while I was babysitting on Friday night. The kids didn't want to go to bed, so I knit instead of doing my homework. For some reason I always feel bad when I'm working on my homework, like I'm not paying attention or something.

Cashmere scarf, about 1/3 done. I restarted this a week ago and it's been my backpack project, so I work on it when I don't have anything to do during Graphics or during the period that I'm a teacher's aide.

Winter formal last night was fun! Bad music, as usual, though. It was really funny how until maybe 10:30 they would stop the music and put on something we "didn't want to hear" to get people to stop dirty dancing. What we didn't want to hear was pretty much the best music they played all night: Boulevard of Broken Dreams, What's My Age Again?, YMCA, and some salsa and merengue music. Milkshakes and fries afterwards, and then we went home abou 2:00.

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Thats a cute scarf!!! Our winter formal is in January, i think... I'm excited about going, now if only i could find me a date...

Lynda said...

Marion - that scarf is beautiful!