Phew! Thanks to the fabulous Wendy, I think I'm all set on the pattern-writing front.
I stayed home from school with the killer sore-throat-and-headache combo yesterday and got quite a bit of knitting done. I went from being partway done with the cuff of Zebra Sock #2 to only having a little over an inch before the toes!
I also got to reknit a significant portion of the purple Optimum DK sweater back that I had to frog--gauge issues again! How is it that my gauge changed between the swatch and the sweater when I used the exact same needles? Oh well. At least I caught it before even finishing the first ball of yarn instead of finishing the entire sweater like I did the first time through on Fleur. I'm going to have to measure my gauge more carefully in the future.
I forsee significant progress or maybe even completion of Zebra Sock #2 while babysitting tonight.
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the socks when they are done. I want my yarn for my tank top to come so I can start my design!!! Oh, and I can't see your pictures on my end, FYI.
Post a Comment