I'm done with the first of the front/back pieces for my purple sweater, in just under a week. As usual, it didn't turn out quite how I expected it, but am I all that surprised?
I wanted it to be a good inch longer than Fleur (which is not quite long enough to cover my stomach in some of my lower pairs of pants), but I think this one ended up just a bit shorter--bummer. I'm not sure yet if I want to tear out and reknit this first front/back piece again, so I'm going to knit the sleeves while I think about that, which will save me having to knit the sleeves when I'm done, which I don't like doing.
Why do I have this feeling that I'm going to take the try, try again approach on this sweater too?
I'm going to be busy with all kinds of school-related stuff, so I'll knit as much as I can between that and waiting by the mailbox for letters from colleges that probably won't even come this week.
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment