Monday, November 27, 2006

The State of Things

Here are 150 grams of gray cashmere for my boyfriend, wound into a 5-ply they call a DK weight, but what I call fingering weight. I'm going to have to double-strand this to get it thick enough.

It's blurry, but let's just pretend that it's artistic.

I've also got two knitted socks, but alas, not a pair. I finished the first of my dad's socks this weekend and cast on for the second of the Cable Twist Socks for my Grandma.

Posting should be more sporadic than usual over the next two weeks because I should be too busy studying for and taking finals to do much knitting, but we'll see how that goes. Still, I'm hoping that I can be (at least almost) finished with the mates by the end of the term in two weeks. Sometimes the relaxation from knitting does more good than the additional studying.

No comments: