But that's over and done now, and I don't get my next paper assignment until Tuesday, so I'm back to not really having much to do and kicking myself for deciding not to take the hard classes.
I haven't knit a stitch since Saturday, though, so tonight I am going to pick up my needles and get some knitting done. I finished the waist decreases, and I will be able to start the increases in a few more rows.
My to-knit list has grown some. Besides the baby sweater I mentioned a few days ago, I'm going to knit my dad a velted vest, and I found a mention of this beauty in the Posh Yarn blog archives. If I ever get my hands on a copy of the book it's in and decide what color I would want it to be, I'll be making this. Maybe without the ribbon, though.
1 comment:
i'm the same way with papers - glad you made it through midterms. now get knitting!
xoxo
Post a Comment