My pictures haven't been the best color representation. There's
more black and teal than my camera is capturing.
When I loaded the pictures off my digital camera, I was pretty impressed that I managed to get such a good angle on my foot all by myself. Usually it's very obvious that I simply bent over, took a picture of my socks, and then rotated it appropriately before posting, but I think this one looks like it very well could have been taken by someone else. I got a pretty good stretch doing it, though.
I haven't cast on for Fleur yet because of my lack of a smaller circular needle to knit the bottom edging. I meant to go to the yarn store to pick one up this weekend, but I didn' t. I might just use a provisional cast on and knit the edging on backwards.
1 comment:
Ooh, I'm loving those, totally my colors!
Post a Comment