Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Zip. Zilch. Zero.

I have not a stitch to show. I haven't even wound my new sock yarn into balls. But I may have found a possible pattern (Roza's Socks by Grumperina from the latest IK). I can wind the yarn during ANTM tonight.

I'm going to need to work on the elusive super-human time management skills I was wishing for while writing my last paper. I know I've got lots of free time, even after studying and work, if only I could figure out where it's all going.

And, for your weekly dose of nerdiness, I was thinking that I'd like to write a program that will take written stitch pattern instructions and make them into a chart. I'm sure I don't have the programming skills to whip that out in a weekend (or even a lot of weekends), but that could be a fun thing to try sometime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - been there! you'll get through it. i think the toughest part isn't the amount of work, but knowing the bigger picture.
((hugs))