I'd forgotten how much I can knit when I have nothing else I need to do.
I started these yesterday. Yesterday. They're for my mom's birthday, so I was figuring that I would be able to finish the first sock before I have to start worrying about school on Thursday, then have plenty of time to knit the second before my mom's birthday--ha! Normally that would be a reasonable plan, but I've been spending a lot of time watching old episode of Scrubs and Numb3rs while knitting, so I wouldn't be surprised if I finished it tonight. I'm writing this post from the boba place near my apartment (I'm not actually a fan of boba, but it turns out that milk tea without tapioca pearls is pretty good, and hey, free WiFi!), but as soon as I get back, I'm gonna pop a DVD into my computer and settle down with the needles until dinner time.
Monday, September 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment