One of my brothers is getting a pair of boxer shorts made from a dollar-bill print. The pattern I'm using is Simplicity 9958. I've used it before and it's fairly easy and straightforward.
My best girlfriend is getting a pair of pajama shorts like the ones I made before, usually a fantastically girly cotton print. Did you play the game Pretty Pretty Princess when you were little? This print reminds me of that game.
My mom is getting pajama pants in green ginkgo leaf print. I need to snitch one of her sewing patterns next time I visit home, though, since the patterns I have at my apartment are already cut to my size.My grandma is getting the coolest gift of all, I think. She likes padded dress hangers, and the gifts issue of Sew Stylish has directions to make them. I picked bright red silk duppioni, her favorite color. I'm really looking forward to making these, since they're something I haven't done before.
No comments:
Post a Comment