As much as I was annoyed by Christmas displays at the mall last weekend, the stores are right: it's almost here. And then Kaity posted about the Holiday Countdown Knitalong, and I'm thinking, this is a good idea. So what do you know, it's my first Knitalong.
I'm thinking of knitting...
1. My mom's Picovoli. Well, I'm almost done with that. But it's a winter holiday present, so I'm counting it.
2. Ribbed hats for the Brother Brigade. Or at least the two youngest ones, they will wear them. And they need new hats. The first hats I knit them were lost and accidentally felted, and the second set are too big and getting kind of ratty looking. I was thinking of using Bartlett 2-ply but I may use Plymouth Encore instead, (don't need to worry about felting and the LYS carries it).
3. Something for my dad - possibly socks, or more likely a hat. He wants a cabled sweater, but somehow I don't think I would be able to finish it in time.
4. Socks for my Grandma. Maybe. Or maybe slipper socks like the ones Kaity is knitting.
I'm reading over my list and thinking, "Wow, that sounds like a lot." But I think I can knit a hat in a few days. So bring it on!
Only 45 knitting days left.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Thanks for joining us!
Post a Comment