...because it's still on hold. I spent today reading and being a cop in my friend's very, very low budget horror movie, and I've got two new deadline projects that came in the mail yesterday.
Jumping to the front of the line is a knitted teddy bear using a pattern from the Better Homes and Gardens Australia website and Elann Peruvian Collection Baby Cashmere in Serengeti Sand-- soft 60% alpaca, 30% merino, and 10% cashmere. My friend Kat's birthday is in about a week and a half, and she mentioned that she'd like one of these. It will be my fourth (one for my best friend, one for my boyfriend, one for me [still lingering in the UFO pile, actually], and now one for Kat). I decided to knit the body, arms, legs, and ears in the round to eliminate seaming, since that's the reason Number Three is still not done, after almost a year. (Deadline: January 18)
Right behind is a hat made from Elann Peruvian Collection Uros Aran in Deep Indigo with Mayan Gold stripes. Guess who's getting a hat for Valentine's Day? (Deadline: February 14, so not all that pressing)
Sorry, Vintage Cotton tank top. Our operators are currently unable to take your call. Please hold for the next break in urgent knitting projects.
p.s. Sorry about the goofy posts recently. I've been having fun. :)
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've wanted to knit one of those teddy bears for a while, since you sent me the link to that pattern, but it looks very... involved! Maybe I'll try my hand at one soon.
LOVE the goofy posts!
Post a Comment