Saturday, January 07, 2006

On Hold

Last weekend of winter break now, and why did I leave all my homework for this weekend? I'm going to have to put my knitting on hold for a day or two. I meant to do some of my reading yesterday, but I ended up going for a bike ride (18 miles! Go me!) and hanging out with on of my friends, then watching NUMB3RS and going out for coffee with my boyfriend.

Today? It's Lord of the Flies, quite possibly my least favorite book ever. I read it four years ago, hated it, forgot everything about it, and so now I can't get out of rereading it.

Something tells me I need to learn how to read and knit at the same time.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

The last day of winter break before our last semester of high school! Gasp.

Kaity said...

Oops, that was me, Kaity, my mom still had her settings plugged in and I forgot to look and make sure it was me, lol.