Setting: the old West
Sheriff: Well now, missy, what seems to be the problem?
Marion (sob): My yarn! It gets twisted up and I have to stop almost every row to untwist it. (Sniffle) My arm is getting very sore and I'm losing valuable winter break knitting time!
Sheriff: You're right, this is serious.
Marion: Oh sheriff, can't you do anything?
Sheriff: Yes, I can. This is a very serious crime, punishable by hanging.
(the sheriff takes the yarn, winds the ball around the Marion's track lighting, and allows the work-in-progress to dangle)
Sheriff: Well now, missy, what seems to be the problem?
Marion (sob): My yarn! It gets twisted up and I have to stop almost every row to untwist it. (Sniffle) My arm is getting very sore and I'm losing valuable winter break knitting time!
Sheriff: You're right, this is serious.
Marion: Oh sheriff, can't you do anything?
Sheriff: Yes, I can. This is a very serious crime, punishable by hanging.
(the sheriff takes the yarn, winds the ball around the Marion's track lighting, and allows the work-in-progress to dangle)
Hee hee. I couldn't help that. :) But look at that progress! And in only five days. Who knew that 7 stitches per inch could go so quickly?



3 comments:
I have that same track lighting in my office! Luckily, it hasn't tried to eat my yarn, yet.
lookin' good! so inventive, that sheriff ;-)
heh, I enjoyed this post more than you know. "My arm is getting very sore and I'm losing valuable winter break knitting time!" heh heh heh!
Post a Comment