Sunday, January 15, 2006

Quirks

First things first: Lynda tagged me to list five quirky habits of mine.

1. I watch movies I really like (10 Things I Hate About You, Legally Blonde, Hi Fidelity, Swingers, Love Actually, Aladin, etc) over and over. I think I've seen the first two at least 25 times each.
2. I fidget a lot, so sometimes I play with Silly Putty during class to keep it to a minimum.
3. Driving without music makes me really tense.
4. When doing math or science problems, I show entirely too much work. It helps me keep my thoughts organized and makes it much easier to find mistakes. But once I got back a chemistry quiz with a note from the teacher in the margin asking when I was doing so much work.
5. I don't have Second Sock Syndrome and I only have one eternal UFO. Having stuff like that sitting around bugs me.

I'm tagging Jennifer and Ariane to do this.

I went to Borders with my best friend last night looking for Sensational Knitted Socks, but since they didn't have that I got Vintage Knits by Sarah Dallas. I think this is going to be just my kind of book, since it's all teeny tiny gauges on teeny tiny needles.

No comments: