The tough get going, while the weaker-willed among us try our best to avoid the tough situation. So when I hit a bump in my knitting, I start looking at new projects.Like this short-sleeved sweater from Vintage Knits. Isn't it just gorgeous? Maybe it's the color, or the model's cute haircut, or maybe it's how much I love the purple leather skirt that she's wearing with it, but I really want this sweater! So it's going on the project list, after I finally finish this Vintage Cotton tank top.
I stopped by the very-local YS on my way home from school today and picked up a hot pink skein of Plymouth Galway for a hat (for me, this time). And speaking of hats, my boyfriend took his before I was able to get a pick of it. I'll try to get him to model it when I see him this weekend.
Update 7:45 p.m.: There's nothing like having a paper to write on a book you hate to motivate you to get some knitting done. I've finished one of the V-necks on the Vintage Cotton tank top, so now I just have to do the same thing again and I'm all done--but I still want that purple sweater.
1 comment:
You best get a pic! I wanna see it!!!
Post a Comment