Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fleur is almost done! Last night while watching the Olympics, I got up to the armholes, and now this morning I finished the rest of the front (or the back, I suppose, since it's reversible). Will there be a finished knit before bedtime tonight?

My Elann order came today. The Optimum DK is so incredibly soft, almost too soft. I've got some design ideas in the works, too. I'm going to take advantage of The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns to avoid excessive number crunching, and make something with sleeves almost to the elbow.

Honestly, though, I wish their shipping weren't so fast. I'll get started on my beanie right away, but I'm feeling guilty about other projects. I promised my dad a pair of socks for him to wear cycling and my best friend wants a pair of socks too. I've got yarn picked out for both projects, I really need to order the yarn and get started on those.

No comments: