Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I have all the spine of an earthworm.

Guess who caved and bought that yarn (in Lilac)? And guess who decided that since she was ordering, she may as well get that other yarn (in Mesa Teal)?

Well, um, I did. Why else would I be writing about it on my blog? :)

Seven skeins of SWTC Optimum DK (destined for a short-sleeved sweater) and two skeins of Uros Aran (destined for the female counterpart to my boyfriend's beanie) are on their way to my doorstep. I can hear my mom already--"You bough more yarn?!?!" Yes, Mommy, yes I did.

But I am almost done with Fleur. Plus, it was a really good deal on yarn that I'd been looking at anyway, and I will knit it (I'm not much of a stasher). And I'll need something to break up all the sock knitting I'm going to be doing.

Excuses, excuses. I wanted more yarn.

3 comments:

Kaity said...

hee hee, i loved the "Yes mommy, yes i did" part.

Marion said...

Yep. My mom doesn't really get the whole yarn thing. :)

Anonymous said...

you've got it bad, m!