
I still have yet to figure out the logic behind wool socks for an athletic activity, but this yarn is pretty darn cool. I haven't used self-patterning yarn before, and I like it. I don't think it actually makes the knitting any faster, but it keeps your interest in a way that solid-colored stockinette stitch does not.
A parting (upside down, because I had to bend over to get a decent shot) shot of my lovely Koigu socks, worn today to keep my feet toasty:
3 comments:
Your dad's socks are lookin good! and your koigu socks look great, but I seem to remember something about pictures of Fleur?
Oy. You're right, Kaity. I need to take them still.
Oh kaity,
I would have landed in the ER if I had attempted that shot. True valor and blog dedication Ma'am. Lucky pop to get the cycling socks.
Post a Comment