Me: So you know how I told you that I thought my dad's socks were going to be too big if I made them the length he wanted?
Boyfriend: Yeah.
Me: I was right.
Boyfriend: So what are you going to do?
Me: I'm going to have to tear out to about half an inch before I started the toe, and reknit the toe.
Boyfriend: That sucks, but it won't really take you that long, will it?
Me: Not really. But I've got about 5 inches done on the back of that purple sweater I started.
Boyfriend: The back? (pause) So you're knitting it in pieces and sewing them together instead of knitting it in a loop?
Me: Yeah.
Boyfriend: But isn't that cheating?
I thought that was cute. I explained that since this one was going to have sleeves, I was knitting it in pieces to make it easier to put the sleeves in. I'm not sure he was convinced, though.
And of course, this phone conversation took place in my knitting spot:

If you haven't been already, consider yourself tagged!
1 comment:
Sweet Knitting spot. That was cute, cheating, lol. And I got an iPod much like yours, mine's green.
Post a Comment