Thursday, March 23, 2006

Take That, Sleeves!

I cast off the second sleeve of my purple Optimum DK sweater just over a minute ago, and I'm so glad. I finished the sleeve into the raglan decreases while watching a basketball game last Saturday, but I hadn't really done anything since then.

I'm thinking I should have made this sweater with longer sleeves. After the front and both sleeves, I've only used three balls of yarn, but I bought seven. I'm going to have about two balls leftover. Socks, maybe? Or a scarf?

I've also finally gotten past the cast on row for my llama beanie. I did about 10 rows during Graphics today.

I have more to say, and I'd like to actually show a picture of the purple sweater, but I've got to pick up my carpool buddy/"pet freshman" in fifteen minutes because we have a wind ensemble concert tonight. Fun, fun, fun.

No comments: