So I cast on and knit a bit of the front for the purple sweater. And I've cast on and done a few rows on the Doberman socks (these would be the socks for my best friend). And I knit most of my llama beanie during March Madness on Friday night then finished it on Saturday morning.
But other than that, I haven't done any knitting, just a lot of looking at yarn and future projects. Weird.
Although, I guess I did clean out quite a bit of my room, and I had a big project for Calculus, so that ate up a decent chunk of time.
Speaking of "ate," I made (with my boyfriend's help, since he's a much better cook than I am) Milanese risotto with shrimp sauteed in garlic for dinner last night. It was delicious, and I got to take leftovers in my lunch today!
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dinner sounds fabulous - you're such a cool chica!
How are the Doberman socks goin? I'm almost done with the first boy sock, but I'm kinda cheating with worsted weight yarn and size 4 needles, lol.
Post a Comment