Now, I do realize that as a Southern Californian, I have no right to complain about weather. But where's my sping? I would just love some of the weather that many people associate with SoCal. 78 degrees, with just a slight breeze. Mmmm...
In the meantime, though, I'm dreaming of spring/summer sweaters instead of working on the second Doberman sock or my soft purple sweater (tentatively named Margot). I already bought the Fad-Classic pattern, and I'm contemplating colors. I think I mentioned before how much I like the Green Gable top, but I would make it with longer sleeves. I'd also use Cotton Fine instead of Cotton Fleece, because I'm a sport-weight ho. I love anything that I can knit with my beloved size 3 Addi Turbos.*
And then there's the allure of discounted Rowan yarn. Something is drawing me to knit a brightly striped sweater from Summer Tweed, or to make a gloves or a Clapotis scarf from the Rowanspun 4-ply.
I spend entirely too much time looking at yarn online.
*Someone please tell me I'm not the only one with not just a favorite type of needles, but a favorite pair.
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh no, your not. I'm pretty attached to my Wooden #8's.
Post a Comment