Saturday, April 01, 2006

Stash? What stash?

I did not sigh up to flash my stash today, but if you haven't already, check out Wendy's picture. You can't top that for yarn p*rn.

I'm sure that if I did have a stash composed of something other than partially-used balls from past projects and seven balls of light blue yarn I'm probably never going to use, I would.

Why no stash, you ask? I'm not sure. In many other areas, I'm a total packrat. I've got a small fabric stash. I've got a lot of card-making supplies. I kept a big box full of the college brochures I got in the mail until after I finished my applications. I've got drawings and school projects from elementary and middle school in my closet.

A excuses for not having a stash to flash:
1. I'm a teenager. I don't have a job. 'Nough said.
2. My boyfriend thinks it's funny to hide my yarn when I'm not in my room to send me on a scavenger hunt. Less yarn = less time spent hunting it all down.
3. I guess I just don't really buy yarn unless I have a project in mind for it. Why buy yarn I'm not going to knit with?

In college news, I'm almost for sure heading off to San Diego this fall. I had two teachers offer (without my asking!) to write me appeal letters for Cal, but I'm starting to think that SD could be really good for me, even though I probably wouldn't have seriously considered it had Cal accepted me.

I'd like to wish Kaity a very happy 18th birthday! You rock, Kaity!

1 comment:

Kaity said...

You rock too, Marion! Thank you!!!