No, I am not at all on top of things. But I'm going to post this now rather than waiting to get the pictures in.
School
But, I think I'm finally done!! I had my last high school calculus test this morning. I've even finished my general education calculus requirement, except that I'm going to be a computer science major, so I will get to take more. We did an "intro to multivariable calculus" unit after the AP exam (that's what today's test was on), and it was really interesting. So I'm looking forward to college math.
Knitting
Now that your eyes have glazed over, it's time for knitting content. Here's the promised picture of the yarn Jennifer sent me for a graduation present.

And the beanie I'm knitting for my brother.
--picture will go here--
And the striped socks.
--picture will go here--
Music
Saturday night we went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy. Again. I'm thinking of going to see them for a sixth time in couple of months when they play at the House of Blues. It's a bit of a drive, but it's worth it.
Yarn Diet
Me: (I tell him about an idea I had for a short-sleeved summer sweater)
Boyfriend: So get the yarn and knit it. That sounds pretty.
Me: I can't. I'm on a yarn diet.
Boyfriend: You eat yarn now?
1 comment:
You eat Yarn now? Hahaha, priceless.
Post a Comment