Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sock Question

I didn't redistribute the stitches on my needles after I finished the ribbed cuff on the RMWP socks, and so now I've knit my heel flap over 40 stitches instead of 42. Can I just turn the heel and not worry about it, or should I reknit the heel flap over the right number of stitches?

There hasn't been much knitting going on around here. I never realized that a 40-hour-a-week job eats up so much more than 40 hours. Add 5 hours a day for travel, then the fact that I'm too tired to do anything when I get home, and you don't get a formula for lots of knitting. But I've been working on my cousin's socks and a very little bit of work on Anna.

I plan on knitting a lot today. Then maybe some swimming. And hopefully going to Medieval Times tonight.

No comments: