Sunday, July 23, 2006

Two Mornings, One Sock

I need to knit small socks more often. I started this when I got up yesterday and knit for most of the morning, and continued when I woke up this morning. No one else was home so I settled down with The Wedding Singer and the socks. Now all I have to do is graft the heel and the toe.

Have I mentioned before how much I love Lorna's Laces sock yarn? It's so soft, and makes such even stitches, and comes in such great colors. My local yarn shop only carries one solid colorway (periwinkle), but I got this from emtnestr's eBay shop and even including shipping it was less than the local yarn shop. That's never a bad thing. I might get some more.

2 comments:

Kaity said...

Ooh, pretty sock!

And... Yay for the Wedding Singer! My favorite movie! I think it's just great for knitting, too.

kathy b said...

marion

The color is wonderful. I too get addicted to knit knit knit in the round round round socks. So soothing. My current socks are kind of a disaster as I didn't really use a sock yarn so it is flawed. I may just live with it anyhow or felt it.......I am releasing myself from any responsiblity for its flaws, it is the yarn....not the knitter!