Saturday, September 09, 2006

She's Ba-ack!

Anna has espaced from my knitting bag and is ready for action. I split at the armholes a long time ago, but haven't done much due to working on my cousin's socks and being a bit unsure how to do the shaping for set-in sleeves.

Note to self: Next time you try to do something in a pattern you're making up, try it in a pattern somebody else has written first.

I did consult The Knitter's Hand Book of Sweater Patterns, but only as a guideline due to the discrepancy between the size of the sleeves and the size of my arms. I've been measuring shirts I own that fit well to get a better idea of what the measurements should be. According to those measurements, I need to start shaping the back neckline.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

No comments: