Wednesday, September 13, 2006

School?

Oh yeah, that's right. Summer's over and I'm moving in three days. Have I done laundry? Started packing? Tested out the printer that I'm taking and sharing with my roommates?

Nope.

I haven't mailed my cousin's socks, or worked on Anna, figured out where on campus my classes are, determined if I'm taking my car this weekend or in a few weeks, found out if there's a good classic rock radio station in that area.

So, basically, I'm totally on top of things, as usual. But I do have great classes this term: Physics, Intro to Computer Science, Calculus and Analytic Geometry, and a music class on rock music.

So while the non-knitting continues, I'm busy drooling over the Fall issue of Knitty. The patterns in Knitty are not generally things I would knit, but I'm very intrigued by Cablenet, Diamante, and Tamarah.

2 comments:

Kaity said...

I was going to take a class on The History of Rock and Roll, but it didn't work out :( I'll take it some semester!

Anonymous said...

good luck with the move - and HAVE FUN!