Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello from the Dorm

At least on my screen, the color is closest to the dark color
at the back end of the top skein in the picture.

My boyfriend was an incredibly good sport about going to a yarn store in his city with me on Thursday, and even about looking around with me for nearly 45 minutes. Despite his reminders that I'm always saying that I'm tired of knitting socks, I got two skeins of Koigu Premium Merino in color 2235. I'm thinking gloves.

The move yesterday was successful, and I only cried a couple of times. My roommates are really nice, and even though our room is a triple, they had managed to get it arranged so that it was actually pretty logically arranged and livable by the time I got here. All yesterday afternoon and evening we had people knocking on the door saying they heard that we had our room set up well and was it okay if they looked at it for a second?

4 comments:

Emma said...

Sounds like a successful move! The Koigu would make grea gloves, I think. Love those colors.

Kaity said...

Ooh, Koigu. I'm glad your move went well, it sounds very exciting! I'm glad your roommates are nice!

kathy b said...

Ah Koigu. You would be abnormal if you could resist it. I love the colors you choose.

Hand on to that yarn guy.

kathy b said...

Ah Koigu. You would be abnormal if you could resist it. I love the colors you choose.

Hand on to that yarn guy.