(You may be seeing a lot of this carpet. There is a distinct lack of opportunities for creative photography in a dorm room.)
Definintely gloves. My Koigu socks have fuzzed up a lot and I'm hoping that since gloves won't take as much abuse, I can avoid a similar fate here. I measured my hand, made a gauge swatch (in the round, which was a first for me), and cast on. So far, so good.
School so far has consisted of exploring, attending assorted information sessions for the free food, and a lot of walking. I don't know if my school is unusually large, but it's about a mile to walk to my best friend's dorm room, and almost that far to the gym. Classes start tomorrow. I can't wait.
P.S. I talked to my cousin last night. He got the socks and he loves 'em.
No comments:
Post a Comment