
This is the amount of yarn I had left starting the toe of the second sock. Doesn't look too terribly promising, does it? But I kept knittng.

Then I ran out of yarn with 10 rows left. I don't particularly want to have to go get another ball of yarn for just a few yards, but I don't particularly want to rip out 1 1/2 toes and knit contrasting toes either. But I do have an unused ball of Sockotta in another color that I could exchange for this color to be able to finish.
In the mean time, I'm going to work on the long-neglected Anna. My goal is to finish her before I leave for school in two weeks. I'm not sure what I'm going to knit next--the area where I'm going to school is, if anything, warmer than where I live now.
1 comment:
oh no - nightmare! i so LOVE that colorway and can't imagine being so close, yet...
Post a Comment