Sunday, October 01, 2006

Or not...

I'll be honest: I'm not crazy about the gloves. I worked out the numbers and made some more progress, but I don't like the 2x2 ribbing that I used for the cuff. And when was the last time I even wore gloves?


So I frogged. Socks again? A long, skinny scarf? Something else cool that I haven't thought of yet?

Probably socks, just in time for Socktoberfest. I'm thinking something very slightly lacy. I saw a pointelle pattern on a sweater a girl at the dining hall was wearing on Friday night. And I like the arrowhead lace pattern from this sweater (but how will it look upside down?).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE the yarn - what about the freebie pattern knit & tonic wendy has for that crisscross headwrap scarf? it's super cute and would look great in the yarn.
xoxo
~j

Kaity said...

Socks are always fun. And that yarn knit up all Lace-y would look great.