Sunday, December 17, 2006

Holiday Cheer

It took forever to get this picture!
My boyfriend's Hanukkah present
Who needs snow when you have a schnauzer wearing an elf hat and ever-so-slightly tacky vintage wrapping paper covered in menorahs?

I gave my boyfriend his beanie on Friday night pretty much as soon as the sun went down. ("Sweetie! The sun's down! It's Hanukkah! Open this!") He loves it. So do my brothers. All three of them have called dibs on the one beanie I'll be able to make from the remaining yarn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marion, I don't think I have your correct email address. I was going to email you about swapping socks, but I got a failure notice that said it wasn't able to send my message to your email address. So, if you could send me an email so I have the right one, that would be great.

doozer2004@sbcglobal.net