Merry belated Christmas, everyone.
Again, I've got very little knitting-related news to report since the only knitting I've done is on Kaity's socks (which I hope to finish soon, because someone needs sleeves and finishing before winter break is over).
But I did get Victorian Lace Today from my Grandma. What a gorgeous book! Most of the projects in the book are far too complicated for me to attempt right now, but it's nice to have for "someday". I'd like to knit the semi-circular shawl, and I know my mom has her eye on a few of the patterns.
I haven't got the faintest clue what I'm going to knit when I finish Kaity's socks and Anna. I may finally have found a pattern for the SWTC Optimum that I impulse-purchased in February. I have an idea for a cabled scarf in laceweight yarn. I want to knit a short sleeve sweater from Filatura di Crosa Mirto. I want to reknit Fleur (again). I've got an idea for some really fun socks. Who knows?
I'm going up to the mountains tomorrow and don't know yet if I'll be taking my computer. If not, see you on New Year's Eve!
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment