Saturday, January 13, 2007

6 Day Scarf


Pattern: Scarf in "World's easiest lace pattern"
Yarn: Cascade Bollicine Dolly color 01, 2 skeins
Needles: Denise Interchangables, U.S. size 8
Started: January 8, 2007
Finished: January 13, 2007

So I didn't quite finish it in time, but I was pretty close!

And remember what I said yesterday about freezing?It's 34 degrees right now, so I'm not so far off anymore.

World's easiest lace pattern (I'm sure that there's a proper name for this stitch pattern, but I think mine name is a fairly accurate one):
Cast on an odd number of stitches.
Every row: slip 1 stitch knitwise, *p2tog, YO, repeat from * to last two stitches, purl 2

3 comments:

Lynda said...

It's beautiful, Marion! And, we've actually been having "scarf weather" so you can get some use out of it!

Anonymous said...

My mom's right, I've been wearing scarves all the time the past week or so, I want to make one like that for my sister. She saw the picture and said "Thats Pretty!".

Anonymous said...

That is really super cute!