Pattern: Monkey from Winter 2006 Knitty
Yarn: KnitPicks Color-Your-Own Merino sock yarn, dyed with Kool Aid
Needles: Susan Bates Silvalume DPNs, US size 1
Modifications: I used a short heel flap and a short-row heel rather than a long heel flap and turned heel.
Started: January 14, 2007
Finished: January 24, 2007
Eleven days, not bad at all. But wow, it took a really long time to get a dcent picture of these! Next time I'll have to try to start getting pictures where there is still enough natural light.
3 comments:
Ooh, Fancy! Very pretty!!
i am so impressed by those - and all your socks! i don't have the patience for those tiny tiny needles :-)
have a great weekend marion!
These are just so beautiful to look at. Lovely yarn too! Congratulations. I hope to see them on you soon (they are for you?)
Post a Comment