Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ten Things About Me

I've never done one of these before, and don't have any knitting to show, so why not?

  1. I used to be a runner. I ran cross country (2 years) and track (1 year) in high school. My best three mile was 20:58 and my best mile was 5:59.
  2. When I was younger, I hated math and science and swore I was never going to be an engineer like my parents--I was going to be a writer. I'm now an engineering major and I failed the AP English Lit exam.
  3. I played clarinet for 9 years.
  4. I've been to the following concerts: KIIS FM Jungle Ball (Winter '02), Dave Matthews Band (Summer '03), Arrowfest - where I saw Styx, Steppenwolf, and REO Speedwagon but went home before Boston (Fall '04), Metallica (Fall '04), Steve Miller Band (Summer '05), Journey (Fall '06), and Big Bad Voodoo Daddy (five times, Summer '04 through Summer '06).
  5. I don't really "get" British humor. As a result, I don't really understand why all my friends love Monty Python so much.
  6. I want to work for G0ogle when I graduate.
  7. When I go to Coldstone, a coffee shop, CPK, or the Mexican restuarant near my boyfriend's house, I order the same thing every time. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  8. I read the Wall Street Journal. It usually has really interesting articles.
  9. I've lost count of the number of times I've read Pride and Prejudice, but I've never seen the movie. Any of them.
  10. I have really curly hair.

1 comment:

Beatriz said...

Now I can stop by and say Hi and see what knitterly things you're making. I hope to see you at Thursday night knitting again.