- 2 skeins of white (color 1) Cascade Bollicine Dolly. I just started a scarf in the world's easiest lace pattern from this for my roommate's birthday on Friday (eek!).
1 skein of Kool Aid dyed KnitPicks Color Your Own (I think the equivalent yarn in their new Bare line is this). I've knit some swatches with this, trying to find a good stitch pattern for socks. I don't love knitting with this yarn, but I think it will work well for the Aran Braid Socks.
7 skeins of SWTC Optimum DK originally bought for a sweater. What I forgot is that I haven't worn this color since elementary school. But some Kool Aid ought to remedy that, and I'm thinking about the Blue Sky Alpacas rectangle shawl pattern.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Operation: Destash
My stash is actually kind of pitiful, mostly leftover balls from bigger projects and half-skeins of sock yarn. But there is some stuff mixed in there thats actually usable, and I'm aiming to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment