

I'm really pleased with how the yarn turned out. I made a little bit of a mess of my skein while it was in the pot, but luckily it didn't actually tangle. I managed to get the pale pink color I mas aiming for with 2 packets of pink lemonade Kool-Aid, and 1/8 of a teaspoon of grape. I don't know how big of an effect the grape had. I added it because I wanted to mute the bright pink color a bit but wasn't taking any chances on the yarn coming out purple.
4 comments:
it's blushingly beautiful - the perfect pink!
Lucky! Our senior picnic and softball game are manditory! Argh. Nice job with your yarn! It turned out great!
marion - here's a pic of the yarn i know you'll love
http://www.etsy.com/get_secret_jpg_full_image.php?image_id=743981&conversation_id=63725
marion - i don't know why the link didn't work, but i can send you a pic - just need your email, which i can't find at the moment :-(
Post a Comment