Saturday, June 03, 2006

Oy.

Before I'd been up five hours this morning:
I got up, took a shower, and ate scones for breakfast.
I fed the neighbor’s dog, since they’re out of town this weekend.
I read some of Little Big Man.
I went and did calculus tutoring for an hour.
I came home and did dishes.
I hid my yarn so it wouldn’t distract me from my homework.
I read more of Little Big Man.
I went to Borders to exchange my copy of Little Big Man for a copy that wasn’t missing pages, only to find out that they didn’t have any more copies (I bought mine three days ago) and that the closest store with a copy was 25 miles South of here. And for some reason they couldn't check if the store near my boyfriend's house had a copy in stock.
I checked my Facebook profile 3 times.

Knitting content will resume when I'm passing Chemistry. :)

1 comment:

kathy b said...

Good luck Marion. Chemistry is passed and past by now I hope. Lets see your wonderful knitting!