Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hansel and Gretel

When I was packing to go home for the weekend last Friday morning, I stuck my sock-in-progess in my backpack and headed out the door with one of the girls in my suite. Walking through the parking lot to her car, we realized that I didn't zip my backpack and that there was a length of sock yarn trailing behind us.

I ran back to the building, up two flights of (outdoor) stairs and find the ball of yarn on the ground close to the door of the suite. Whoops.

It took a few minutes to get all the yarn wound up on the ball again, but thank goodness we didn't make it all the way out to her car (the student spaces are at the very back of the lot) before I realized!
I brought another project back with me, something I'm going to be reknitting. More on that soon.

No comments: