Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Third Time's a Charm?

The yarn's not variegated, it's just a bad photo. Cute?

Yes, definitely.

Wearable?

Depends on your definition. By mine, no. If it was, I imagine that I would have worn this in the more than 11 months since I finished. It looks great in the picture, but there are several things that I would change.

Time for a reknit!

Planned improvements:
1. Length. It needs about another inch, maybe a little bit more.
2. Shaping. The way I did it before looks kind of funny. I'm also probably going to add some short rows.
3. Armholes. They're too small, so they're kind of uncomfortable. Also, they bunch up a little bit in the front.
4. Neckline. Actually, this really is okay the way it is, but I'd like to adjust the way it's shaped a little bit. I have to reknit it anyway, so why not?

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Very cute - I love the shaping.