This post is not going to be about knitting--although, if you're curious, I'm almost done with the waist increases. This post is about something nerdy. It's about computers.
I'm a computer science major, but I haven't actually taken any programming classes yet. I actually haven't done much programming since 11th grade.
Until this week. I got hired for a job as a programmer way back last November, but I've had hardly anything to do until this week. Now I do, and I'm having so much fun. Yesterday I worked on debugging a program while watching ANTM because not because I had to, but because I felt like it. Today I was so absorbed in reading and writing data files (something new to me) that two and a half hours flew by with nothing more than the occasional "Hey, can you take a look at this compiler error?" directed at my coworker.
Okay, that's enough nerdiness for today. There's more to be excited about--the term is over in three weeks, I got all the classes I want for spring term, and I'm going home this weekend!
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment