Saturday, April 14, 2007

Maybe I'm Wrong...

Last night, I was on the phone with my boyfriend, jabbering away about socks and knitting and how I don't have anything to knit.

Me: ...so I bought it from there because they have free shipping, but they take longer to ship, and it's been over a week, so I think I really should have paid the extra $2 to get my yarn in 3 or 4 days.
Him: You know, if you had a stash, you wouldn't have this problem.

He has a point. The pathetic excuse for a stash I do have consists of leftover half-balls and two abandoned sweater projects. And it's at home.

But as it turns out, I was wrong about having nothing to knit. I've got than &$#@ tank top to work on. I tore it off the needles and ripped a few rows out in a fit of frustration before finals (or was it writer's block before a paper was due? One of the two, anyway). I'll see if I can get everything straightened out and back on the needles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how he can properly use the term "stash" - and thinks you need one!