Monday, April 02, 2007

A Plan

Today, thouht not particularly remarkable, was that incredible kind of good (not just good, but good) that comes from a mix of not getting a parking ticket despite being parked in the wrong part of the lot for a few hours, finding out that this term's professors seem to have lecturing styles that better facilitate note-taking than last term's, and beautiful sunny weather.

I came up with a plan last week: I knit socks like a fiend anyway, so why not knit a pair a month for this year? The only problem is that I haven't finished my March socks yet. I'm only almost through the leg of the second sock. Maybe I'll knit really fast and catch up this month. Maybe it'll take longer. Or maybe I should just knit what I like when I feel like it, and not worry about a schedule.

But how cool would it be to crank out a pair of socks per month for a year?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That would be pretty cool, maybe i'll join you. You could just make March's socks for April, if you where lazy like me.