Well, I got my camera sent off to get fixed, which (assuming it's fixable) should hopefully take only a few weeks.
Then, in knitting news:
- My boyfriend's socks are going to fit, and all I have left is the toe of the second one.
- The yarn for my aunt's socks came in the mail, so I need to start thinking about a pattern.
- I bought Rowan's Classic Summer book, because I've been eyeing this pattern for months. Unfortunately the recommended yarn contains angora, which might mean I might not be able to wear it. Hopefully there's something else out there that comes in equally great colors.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That sweater you've been looking at is really cute! Can't wait to see the finished socks you're working on.
(poke) see!; now that you talked about the sweater, you have to knit it! yay!
Post a Comment