I've finished the first of my boyfriend's socks, and am probably half done with the second. But when I was taking them outside onto our balcony to take pictures (the blue just doesn't want to photograph under the fluorescent lights we have inside), I dropped my camera.
I can still sometimes get it to take pictures, but you can hardly tell what they are. So, photographic evidence of my progress is on hold until I borrow a camera, get mine fixed, or shell out for a new one.
In other news, I got an email that the yarn for my aunt's socks, which was backordered, shipped yesterday. It's another skein of CTH Super Sock, in red (I think the colorway is "cherry"). I'm considering knitting the River Rapids pattern, but I've got a couple of other ideas stewing as well.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment