
This made my day today. I realized that sometimes programmers do funny things like write their error messages as haiku, but I never expected to open up my database administration program (sounds fancy, but I don't really know how it works--I run the program and all of a sudden there's stuff in my database--magic!) at work today, and see this pop up.
This might be the first time that my answer to one of these "Did you know...?" tip-of-the-day types of things was "Yes! I did know that!"
I finished a pair of socks. A while ago, actually, but they were for my mom and she has them now, and I still haven't gotten my fixed camera back yet (they tell me one of the parts is backordered), so I won't have a picture for a while. Other than that, I haven't been knitting much. I wound up a skein of yarn into a ball as soon as I finished my mom's socks, but I haven't been able to pick a pattern to cast on yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment