Thursday, June 28, 2007

Interview Meme

  1. What is your favorite thing you've ever knit?
    Probably my Tivoli (the precursor to the Picovoli), knit two years ago from 5 skeins of Dale of Norway Svale. It didn't, and still doesn't, fit very well, but I love that yarn. It's so soft. Someday I need to reknit the body to make it fit a bit better so I can actually wear it.


  2. What is your favorite thing to knit?
    I guess it must be socks, since that's pretty much all I knit. I do like to knit bigger projects, but socks let me satisfy my preferences for both quicker gratification and smaller gauges.

  3. How long have you been knitting?
    Seven years.

  4. How did you learn to knit?
    One of my mom's friends opened a yarn shop, which I went to one day with my dad when he went down there to look at a problem with their computer. While my dad was fixing it, my mom's friend taught me how to knit.

  5. What do you want to be when you grow up/get out of school?
    I'm not really sure yet. I'm a computer science major, but there are so many things that you can do with that that's it's hard to narrow it down by that alone. So far I think I'd like to be a software engineer, but it's hard to say since I haven't really been exposed to a lot of the other areas yet.
Here are the rules, if you want to participate:
1. Leave a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

No comments: